Wednesday, January 29, 2014

WIP Wednesday Deja Vue

Well it's Wednesday again and I don't think this weeks update is much different from last week.  Suprisingly enough I am home from work again this Wednesday due to snow.  Last week it was only 3 inches but this time we have close to 10 inches.  I will admit that is better than the 12 plus they were predicting.  I sure am glad I don't have to leave the house for anything.


I haven't been doing too much sewing this week.  Something about the snow just makes me want to cuddle under a quilt in my pj's.  But I did manage to sew up 3 more blocks for my APQ Quiltalong Quilt.  That brings my current total to 10.  The half way point.


I've also been doing a great job of buying more fabric through the #thegreatfabricdestash over on Instagram.  If you are looking for something special go check it out.  I've found several out of print items that I've been wanting for a long time.  That's it for me-be sure to head over to Lee's to see what everyone else is up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.